Charles River Press is a multi-media company founded in 2003 by award-winning author, Jonathan Womack. CRP is celebrating our 15th year in business with Facebook-giveaways every two weeks beginning Dec. 2017 through Nov. 2018. "Like" our giveaway to enter. CRP publishes books in hardcover, softcover, and EBook formats. We design and produce web, print and video materials for our authors as well as outside clients. Services include web design, media kits, one sheets, movie posters, book covers, desktop backgrounds, book trailers, 3D modeling/animation and more. Charles River Press was acquired by Mind World Entertainment in 2015.
- Scott Fields - The Road Back Home
- Jean Blasiar - Emmy Budd Mysteries
- Jonathan Womack - A Cry for a Hero
- Becca Rodondo - My New Niece (Erotica)
- Perry Gilmore - Coaching High School Football
- Tony Schiavone - Coaching Soccer